Support Our Community Post COVID-19
For nearly 20 years, Wake Smiles has enabled thousands in the Wake County area to get free dental care — freeing them of dental disease, preventing further infection, and offering dignity and life-giving care.
Support the Resilience Campaign.
We have served as a place where aspiring dentists and licensed professionals volunteer side-by-side to give people the dental care they deserve. We are so proud of the impact we have had on the lives of those that are under-resourced in our community and now we ask for your help.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, small charities like Wake Smiles have a very real chance of not making it through and although we are optimistic about our future, it is a time of uncertainty for all of us.
One of our values at Wake Smiles is, “Gratitude — we do important work with humility and believe that every encounter we have with partners in care, donors, and volunteers is something to be celebrated.”
We would be so grateful for your participation in giving at this time. Please consider being part of our network of donors by giving to our RESILIENCE CAMPAIGN today!
FREE Virtual Emergency Dental Visit
(due to COVID-19 closure)
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, call 919-390-6497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to schedule a virtual triage appointment with a volunteer dentist.
-Severe dental pain
-Facial swelling due to abscess or bacterial infection
-Tooth fracture causing severe pain
To improve the lives of under-resourced adults through better oral health.
We are in this work together. Dentists, hygienists, assistants, pre-dental volunteers, financial partners and, of course, the amazing patients we have the privilege of serving. Watch this video to learn more about how we are working together to put huge smiles on the faces of our neighbors.
- Compassion: We approach every person with care and concern regarding their current health status.
- Collaboration: We work with local community organizations to ensure holistic care for the people we serve.
- Dignity: We are inclusive and treat every person that walks through our doors with common respect, value, and humanity.
- Gratitude: We do important work with humility and believe that every encounter with partners in care, donors, and volunteers is something to be celebrated.
- Service: We provide the highest quality of service to partners in care.