We accept licensed dentists, hygienists, DAII’s and DAI’s, and those interested in the dental profession! We offer a great place to serve, learn, and to have fun!
Requirements for Volunteering
- Copies of NC Dental License & Certificate of Liability Insurance (dentists)
- Copies of NC Dental Hygiene License, CPR (dental hygienists)
- DANB Certification or DAII credentials.
- DAI X-ray certified (preferred for assisting)
- OSHA training for all clinic volunteers
- Hep-B Vaccination Records
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before clinic starts
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before clinic starts
- Wear casual attire (no shorts) and comfortable, closed-toed shoes
We require attendance to an orientation prior to volunteering.
Our October Orientation is FULL
Our next open orientation is scheduled:
Monday, November 15, 2021 at 6 p.m.
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com.
YOU MUST ATTEND A VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION PRIOR TO
SIGNING UP TO VOLUNTEER!
ATTENTION PRE-DENTAL VOLUNTEERS:
YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO SIGN UP FOR ONE VOLUNTEER SHIFT A WEEK! WE HAVE MANY AMAZING VOLUNTEERS AND WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE OF THEIR TIME!