“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Wake Smiles is successful in large part because of the hard work of volunteers. We are always looking for more volunteers. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please email info@ wake smiles .org or call 919.390.6497.
Requirements for Volunteering:
- Dentists (Copies of NC Dental License & Certificate of Liability insurance).
- Dental Hygienists (Copies of NC Dental Hygiene License).
- DANB Certification or DAII credentials.
- DAI X-ray certified (preferred for assisting).
- OSHA training for all clinic volunteers.
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before clinic starts.
Non Clinical Staff
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before clinic starts.
- Wear casual attire (no shorts) and comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
You can view each month for available dates by opening the “Categories” folder then select Volunteer to see the calendar. Call 919.390.6497 or email us at email@example.com to let us know the date and time you want to volunteer.
We have training sessions for predental students and nondental volunteers once a month. Call or email to schedule a time for training.
Dianne Keyser, Executive Director