Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Requirements for Volunteering:
- Dentists (Copies of NC Dental License & Certificate of Liability insurance).
- Dental Hygienists (Copies of NC Dental Hygiene License).
- DANB Certification or DAII credentials.
- DAI X-ray certified (preferred for assisting).
- OSHA training for all clinic volunteers.
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before clinic starts.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before clinic starts.
- Wear casual attire (no shorts) and comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
You can view each month for scheduled clinic times on the calendar below. Please call 919.390.6497 or email us at email@example.com to let us know the date and time you want to volunteer. All volunteers should sign up online using HandsOnTriangle at http://www.handsontriangle.org/agency/detail/wakesmiles/
We have training sessions for predental students and nondental volunteers once a month. Call or email to schedule a time for training.
Dianne Keyser, Executive Director