Requirements for Volunteering
- Copies of NC Dental License & Certificate of Liability Insurance (dentists)
- Copies of NC Dental Hygiene License, CPR (dental hygienists)
- DANB Certification or DAII credentials.
- DAI X-ray certified (preferred for assisting)
- OSHA training for all clinic volunteers
- Hep-B Vaccination Records
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before clinic starts
- Wear scrubs
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before clinic starts
- Wear business casual attire (no shorts) and comfortable, closed-toed shoes
Orientations are held 1x/Quarter and are required prior to volunteering!
Our next open orientation is scheduled:
Monday, July 10, 2023 @ 6:00 p.m.
If you would like to attend, please register an account below and sign up!
YOU MUST ATTEND A VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION PRIOR TO
SIGNING UP TO VOLUNTEER!