Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Requirements for Volunteering:
- Dentists (Copies of NC Dental License & Certificate of Liability Insurance).
- Dental Hygienists (Copies of NC Dental Hygiene License, CPR).
- DANB Certification or DAII credentials.
- DAI X-ray certified (preferred for assisting).
- OSHA training for all clinic volunteers.
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before clinic starts.
Non Clinical Staff
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before clinic starts.
- Wear casual attire (no shorts) and comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
We have training sessions for pre-dental students and non-dental volunteers once a month. Our next orientation is on Monday, February 3rd, at 6 p.m. If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com.
Once you have gone through an orientation, you can sign up to volunteer for a clinic slot below, just click the button and sign up!
Sommer Wisher, RDH, BS