Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Requirements for Volunteering:
- Dentists (Copies of NC Dental License & Certificate of Liability Insurance).
- Dental Hygienists (Copies of NC Dental Hygiene License, CPR).
- DANB Certification or DAII credentials.
- DAI X-ray certified (preferred for assisting).
- OSHA training for all clinic volunteers.
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before clinic starts.
Non Clinical Staff
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before clinic starts.
- Wear casual attire (no shorts) and comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
You can view each month for scheduled clinic times on the calendar below. Please call 919.390.6497 or email us at email@example.com to let us know the date and time you want to volunteer.
We have training sessions for pre-dental students and non-dental volunteers once a month. Our next orientation is on Monday, November 11th at 6 p.m. If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sommer Wisher, RDH, BS