Through our volunteer dentists, we provide a full scope of comprehensive dental care for adults,
including oral cancer screenings, dental exams, fillings and extractions.
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 OUTBREAK, WAKE SMILES WILL ONLY BE SEEING PATIENTS OF RECORD FOR URGENT DENTAL NEEDS. PLEASE CALL 919.390.6497 TO SEE ABOUT CARE.
Wake Smiles' focus is on prevention and the correlation between oral health and chronic diseases.
Wake Smiles provides affordable, quality, comprehensive dental care for under-resourced adults in Wake County. We are the area’s only nonprofit dental clinic focusing on residents that might not otherwise have access to any dental care. A $40.00 administrative fee is the only charge for each visit. Wake Smiles offers a wide range of services geared toward the prevention, detection and treatment of oral health care needs, including:
- Preventive care services including dental exams, cleanings, sealants, x-rays, fluoride treatments, oral cancer screenings
- Fillings and tooth extractions
- Relief of Pain and Infection
- Experienced, professional dentists and hygienists
- Spanish interpreters on staff